Glue Application Machinery
Hymmen offers a unique, modular glue application system that has been in used in the global panel and furniture markets for decades. The Hymmen UMA glue application machine accommodates common material widths from 1400mm to 2800mm and offers double-sided glue application with high-precision adjustability based on the application volume. The modular nature of the UMA makes it ideal for integration in existing press line operations.
Ideal for producing laminated edges, laminated furniture panels and structural foil on MDF board, there are many advantages to the Hymmen glue application machinery, including:
- Outstanding surface quality
- Special camera and control systems using register marks for high lamination
- Rapid foil change
- Automatic foil splicing during foil roll change
- High-precision gap control and the highly dynamic cutting system for board
separation to reduce foil waste
- Final edge-trimming that uses an X-ray sensor for board recognition
- Integration of automatic single-sheet feeder
- Cost-saving option: use of urea-resin-based adhesive
- Seamless integration of laminating lines in existing production processes
- Single-source solution
Based in Bielefeld, Germany, Hymmen takes on projects for worldwide customers in a broad spectrum of sectors, including furniture, flooring, decorative laminate, building materials and more.